Jonathan has been getting much more into water play again athe moment... it's just a shame that its winter here and he has a chesty cough.
Anyways, he decided that the upper floor of our house needed a water feature... so proceeded to pour 2 litres of water onto the couch... it seeped through the couch, the floor boards, the lining... and through a light socket in the downstairs roof.
The waterfall was quite spectacular - albeit dangerous - and after a mad scurry for towels, and leaving the light off overnight, downstairs dried quite nicely. He was somewhat shocked when he came downstairs and saw it dripping through the lightsocket.
Yes, he did get a smack on that one, it's just too dangerous to have him doing that on a regular basis.
It's funny though, he just wanted to put some (read: a lot!) water on the couch... no idea of consequences... I don't know if he really understands now either... but the couch was in need of a clean anyways :)